Rachel Davis M.D. is a fellowship-trained oculoplastic surgeon offering treatment for eyelid, orbital, and lacrimal conditions.
Dr. Davis grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area where she graduated at the top of her class from the University of California, Berkeley with a degree in Molecular and Cell Biology. She ventured to the Midwest to obtain her medical degree at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She then chose to stay in Ohio for her ophthalmology residency at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center where she trained under the world-renowned oculoplastic surgeon Jeffrey Nerad, M.D. She subsequently completed a fellowship in Oculofacial Plastic Surgery and Orbital Disease at Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
Stemming from her undergraduate bioengineering studies at the University of Maryland, Dr. Jee has a keen interest in developing new ways to enhance patient care and outcomes. During medical school at Johns Hopkins, she found herself innately drawn to ophthalmology and the profound manner in which patients’ quality of life can be improved.
Born and raised in Maryland, Dr. Jee is excited to bring her East Coast vigor to the Midwest and looks forward to partnering with her patients in pursuit of happiness and, of course, excellent vision. In her spare time, Dr. Jee enjoys traveling, experimenting with new recipes, and spending time with family and friends.
- Functional eyelid surgery
- Ptosis repair
- Eyelid lesions and reconstruction
- Entropion/Ectropion repair
- Thyroid eye disease
- Tearing disorders and tear duct surgery
- Blepharospasm/Hemifacial spasm
- Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California Berkeley
- Doctor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery Orbital Disease Fellowship, Allegheny General Hospital